Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    Showing off my bucket for the first time in months! Selling.

    lmk what you like
    looking to keep deals to a $10 minimum
    http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/f...mba1yankeefan/

  2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2

  4. #3

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bballcardkid View Post
    Price on Montero Sterling?
    looking for $18 dlvd

  6. #5
    Are u selling or trading your auto baseballs or minibats?

    and price individually plz:
    on each hanley auto
    billingsley and cain dual

  7. #6
    how much for the stanton threads auto?? and thats a sick throwback threads patch auto btw

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by shevshenko View Post
    Are u selling or trading your auto baseballs or minibats?

    and price individually plz:
    on each hanley auto
    billingsley and cain dual
    hanley spx $10
    hanley co-signers $12
    hanley ttt gone
    hanley goudey sp auto $32

    billingsley/cain dual $20

    and the baseballs and bats are fs also

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cl204 View Post
    how much for the stanton threads auto?? and thats a sick throwback threads patch auto btw
    yea I love that melancon!

    stanton is $25 dlvd

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1yankeefan View Post
    yea I love that melancon!

    stanton is $25 dlvd
    sounds good post it up and pm me your paypal address thanks brotha

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cl204 View Post
    sounds good post it up and pm me your paypal address thanks brotha
    posted, thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on