Jason Stephens signed 1 card
    Justin Leone signed 2 cards
    Anthony Claggett signed 3 cards
    Shelley Duncan signed 1 card
    Eric Duncan signed 1 card
    Kevin Russo signed 1 card
    Steven Jackson signed 2 cards
    Todd Linden signed 2 cards

The wifey got a bunch of 8x10's signed, Austin Jackson, Eric Duncan, Kevin Russo, Ian Kennedy, Doug Bernier, and some other guys on a ball. Overall a very good day for autograph collecting.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    can you do any 50/50s? or is any austin jackson fs ft?

I have a bunch of 50/50's already and I don't want to take on more than I can chew right now. As it stands it doesn't look I will be going to as many games this year as I did last year and I have a ton of stuff I want to get signed from jerseys to 8x10s to cards. If I get a bunch of Austin Jacksons this year I might trade some, maybe. If this helps, I know he signed ttm last year from Trenton. I don't think this would be any different, give it a go.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

i tried for him ttm during spring training and got nothing, dunno if he is signing there ttm though

dont give up man, i sent mine during the beginning of the season to the thunder, and it came back at the end. I was frustrated I never got him ip so i sent ttm and i also got him ip so i have an extra one, but it is just a custom card I made and a piece of paper