Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Some amazing cards on there way!!!!!

Hey so I have recently made some fairly high-end deals and I wanted to just share my great luck!!!

1. Ever since BTP came out recently I have always made it a goal of mine to find as many Super-Sized Pad cards as humanly possible, through trading only! Anyways about a week ago a Brodeur and a Roy popped up on the site and I was exstatic!

Heres the scan of the Brodeur

I went to my local card shop to finish the trade and was quite pleeased with the deal!!

For the Roy I had to give up a ton of Leafs stuff for it, but love it's blue swatch thing! I am going to wait for it to arrive before updating this thread with a scan!!

Finally I have had a Malkin Team Marks auto letter that I finally got off my hands a few days ago! I am very please to announce that I am getting an Alexander Ovechkin yg for it!!! I have always wanted one of those and now it is mine!!

So that is it for the moment!! Any and all comments are appreciated!!! Keep those trades coming!!!

Dave

Those are 3 cards I bet a lot of people would love to have. Congrats on obtaining them!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Thanks man, I was one of those guys who would kill for anyone of them a few days ago! Now I have all 3!!! Woot!!!

Sweet Brodeur!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Thanks again for the coments you guys, very excited for these cards to arrive!!!

Dave

Very Nice Brodeur...Bet more than a few around here would love to trade for that baby..

Yah, thanks, it's nice to know that if I ever want to trade it there will be a few takers!!!

Dave =)

Congrats and looking for to seeing the Roy and Broduer together.

Me too! I'll make sure to take a scan as soon as it arrives!!!

Dave =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast