Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEED MONEY IN PAYPAL BAD! just updated site

i need money in my paypal account extremely bad, i need to pay and for somthin and i only got 7 cents! i just updated my site

HERE IT IS. IF YOU WANT A PIC OF SOMETHIN, ILL PUT IT ON MY SITE!!!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

How much do you want for the Arod dirt?
    Plmk
    Dan
    Last edited by 101589dpm; 07-08-2004 at 10:50 PM.

Well, how bout u guys make an offer on the card you want,
    the ryan cards not for sale, i just recieved it today! nice huh! only 36 buck! well anyway, make an offer on what you want and ill say yes or no! thanks

2002 Upper Deck Honor Roll Game Jersey Sammy Sosa #J-ss3 no hat SP Jersey w/stripe

I'll give you $2 for this...LMK

I'll be out of town tommorow so if you respond to this I will reply on Saturday afternoon sometime.

thanks
    Last edited by cbethun1; 07-09-2004 at 12:37 AM.

sorry, 2 bucks is a lil low sayin its worth 33, 30 normal but 33 with the stripe, theres a pic on my site, plus that one is pending, a cubs fan may want it.

BTW...I know these aren't the same cards but they both book the same and are from the same set and this one went for less than what I offered.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast