I ALSO HAVE MANY COMMONS
    OF BOTH THE RETRO AND MODERN PACKS

1-90 MODERN
    1-90 RETRO

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ALL OFFERS TO XXHU5SL1NPNOYXX@AOL.COM

OR CHECK OUT MY STUFF
    ALFSTAR33 ON EBAY!!1

THANKS

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    just selling? id be interested in trading for a few of them

^HEY WASSUP, I PREFER SELLINH, BUT I TRADE TOO, IM STRICTLY AUTOGRAPH COLLECTOR ONLY, BASKETBALL ONLY TOO.. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT, THANKS

check my site for an autograph tradelist. I need the Parish and one of the Sharmans. Also would like the Harris but it depends how much youre looking for on it. thanks

how much are you looking for in trade for the harris, will get a list of my autos together

paul pierce auto bv$25 for the sharman and cowens,lmk or make an offer

ABE-if he doesnt want it, I'd like to see if we can work out a trade for the Pierce Auto

Card-I also like your Parish Auto. Do you have any feedbacks on any sites? Would you send first if I send paypal as soon as I get it...or we can both send to Bgray, that way we each have proof we sent. Please let me know. Thanks
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

^CARD BUYER:YAH CHECK MY EBAY, OVER 480 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS... IM TRYIN TO SELL... WHATS YOUR OFFER I ACCEPT PAYPAL

^ABE:I DONT THINK THE SHARMAN AND COWENS IS EQUAL FOR THE PIERCE, BUT THANKS ANYWAYS!!!