Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Show & Tell Contest Week #30 - final week!

For more information and rules, please review them here.

The theme for this week is: Best Caption Card
    For the final week of the contest, we decided to have a little fun... find a card (most likely a base card) with an interesting picture, and come up with a caption for it.

The theme will run from today until 11:59EST on Saturday, May 9th.

You may submit only 1 card per entry

General Rules
    1. You MUST have a new scan/picture with your handwritten ID next to it.
    2. Only one submission per member per week.
    3. A card can only be submitted ONCE throughout the whole contest, so choose wisely.
    4. Do not edit your post, instead, create a new one, or your entry for the week will be disqualified.

Is that ok or does it have to be on the card

Phaneuf laying the smackdown with a diving elbow from the top rope.

This Is 2009 and i am Still playing!!!! I'm Getting too OLD for this CRAP!!!!!1
    http://cujo31collector.shutterfly.com/3638

You can clearly tell this face is thinking of an answer to this question:

"Why did you sign with Colorado?"

Clearly, the answer is "Hmm, that's a REALLY good question, I have no idea..."

Last edited by HammerHawks; 05-05-2009 at 10:46 AM.

EDIT-Oops...I forgot to re-scan the Scotty with my ID. I'll try to dig it up and re-scan it tonight.

Wow, it's amazing that the older I get, good ol' Stanley just seems to get lighter and lighter every time...er, wait a second...heeeyy!!
    Last edited by MI5; 05-07-2009 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MI5 View Post
    EDIT-Oops...I forgot to re-scan the Scotty with my ID. I'll try to dig it up and re-scan it tonight.

Wow, it's amazing that the older I get, good ol' Stanley just seems to get lighter and lighter every time...er, wait a second...heeeyy!!
    When you get a chance to do that, post it in a post instead of editing this one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast