Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebbett Wanted

Ebbett Wanted

Looking for these Ducks

NO BASE OR INSERTS

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    just pull a ebbett opc update signature case hit few days ago, also have ebbett metal rc. lmk

Quote Originally Posted by kostit View Post
    just pull a ebbett opc update signature case hit few days ago, also have ebbett metal rc. lmk
    i am interested if i have anything you can use

hey dan, I can use the wheeler ultimate jersey for the ebbett signature, have same kind of bin on the bay. lmk.

Quote Originally Posted by kostit View Post
    hey dan, I can use the wheeler ultimate jersey for the ebbett signature, have same kind of bin on the bay. lmk.
    pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by Captngeetch View Post
    Tittle Fixed and a free bump
    thank you sir

I have an ebbet ultra rookie and an ebbet gold medallion parallel ultra rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by terpstradust View Post
    I have an ebbet ultra rookie and an ebbet gold medallion parallel ultra rookie.
    do i have anything you can use for them

all i could see was the wheeler ultimate debut threads but i cant see you moving it lol possibly the sam gagner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast