Pumped! Coaching College Hockey Championship Today!

I don't know if anyone knows this about me, but I coach College Mens Roller Hockey. The college I went/played for kept me around after and I'm now the head coach.

We play in the Philadelphia Collegiate Roller Hockey league and today we are playing in a Best of 3 Championship Series. Games are 6pm, 8pm, and 10pm. I'm excited and nervous, and hopefully will be returning with news that we have won the championship!

I'm heading out soon and I got the jitters!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

sweet! i play roller hockey as well. now in a league but just with the guys. good for offseason gotta do good as my last in varsity

Good luck man, is it Cabrini like your eBay name says? I have a good friend who went there for school, so go Cabrini! :P