Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: beckett help

beckett help

Hi,
    A month ago a person posted free beckett. Beckett was giving like 2 trial magazines and the if you dont like it check off cancel subscription.
    But i cant find the cancel subscription box or how or where to do it?
    can anyone help me?

thanks

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

I signed up for it 3-4 weeks ago. About a week later I received the invoice with a due date of next week on it. I still have not received the first free copy, let alone the 2 stated in the offer.
    What a crock.
    -Patrick

ya its easier and cheaper just to go to beckett.com and lookup cards for free.....

I received my first free issue today. I also canceled my trial subscription about a week and a half ago.

After all that, I received mine today. Not too happy that they sent the invoice way before the first of a supposed two issues though...
    -Patrick

does everyone know how to use the free look up at beckett.com if you do then your basically wasting your time and money...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast