Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

08-09 Hot Prospects Draft Day Postmark Autos

I need all of them except OJ Mayo

DDAAAlexis AjincaDDADDarrell ArthurDDARAnthony RandolphDDBLBrook LopezDDBRBrandon RushDDCDChris Douglas-RobertsDDDAD.J. AugustinDDDGDanilo GallinariDDDRDerrick RoseDDDWD.J. WhiteDDEGEric GordonDDGRDonte GreeneDDJAJoe AlexanderDDJBJerryd BaylessDDJDJoey DorseyDDJGJ.R. GiddensDDJHJ.J. HicksonDDJMJavale McGeeDDJTJason ThompsonDDKKKosta KoufosDDKLKevin LoveDDLMLuc Richard Mbah A MouteDDMBMichael BeasleyDDMCMario ChalmersDDOJO.J. MayoDDPEPatrick Ewing JrDDRARyan AndersonDDRHRoy HibbertDDRLRobin LopezDDRWRussell Westbrook

also paying cash if good deal

Also lookin for the cards/players in my sig

photobucket is like 95% updated just need to put a few more cards in. thx!
    Last edited by edku; 05-05-2009 at 12:55 AM.

2. Kronozio

Quote Originally Posted by mikj48 View Post
    I have the JR Giddens
    sweet can u cmb or give me a cash offer?

also I dont kno if the westbrook spx is FT also but lmk if u wanna trade that

thx
    Last edited by edku; 05-05-2009 at 02:14 AM.

Hi, i have the ryan anderson one of these i can trade it straight up for your brook lopez co-signers auto lmk thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by zas667 View Post
    Hi, i have the ryan anderson one of these i can trade it straight up for your brook lopez co-signers auto lmk thanks...
    Hey I don't know if I can do that just because Ryan Anderson is 21 pick while brook was like 13 or 15. Also brook was on the NBA all rookie team. Do you think you could add some more cards to the trade or puck another card?

Quote Originally Posted by edku View Post
    Hey I don't know if I can do that just because Ryan Anderson is 21 pick while brook was like 13 or 15. Also brook was on the NBA all rookie team. Do you think you could add some more cards to the trade or puck another card?
    Yeah if you want some nice rc's check my tradelist or cmb for like another gu lmk thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by zas667 View Post
    Yeah if you want some nice rc's check my tradelist or cmb for like another gu lmk thanks...
    can you throw in the dwayne wade gu and the muggsy bogues auto?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast