Thread: An Alternative to eBay!

An Alternative to eBay!

I found a really great site out there that will make a great alternative to ebay. There are no final value fees and listing fees are paid for through a credit system. EVERY listing under $5 is free, and to be honest, I find it much better than ebay. You can list for however long you want (and that includes, good until its sold). It's only missing one thing compared to ebay, and that is, more buyers and sellers. I am personally sick and tired of ebay's ridiculous fees, so if you guys want to try it out, please do. Currently, all the auctions are only buy it nows with best offer, but they will be implementing auction-style listings soon!

www.collectorrevolution.com

(If this is considered spam, although I don't see a reason why it would be, then let me know and I will take it down).

Well sending you a pm as it not considered spam as they have the Banner up for it. Pm coming on that front as well and best of luck on that front.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

It's not my site... I'm just an ordinary member that is trying to help the site grow.