Thread: todays show fun...

todays show fun...

Someone bought all my boxes of commons, my rookies, and my stars near the end of the show today for what I expected them to go for. Guy was buying large lots of hockey singles without knowing what they go for. So I basically got retail on about 5000 cards.

So I was left with a table full of my best stuff, a wad of money in my pocket and 4 solid cards on ebay.

So, I bought 2 more boxes of Ultimate, which were so so.

Bogo auto rc
    turris auto x2
    another messier /100
    datsyuk /100
    and some other average stuff I'll detail tomorrow.

Then I finished off the last of his O Canada
    I now have 6 autos of women Ive never heard of
    A really nice 2 color dual jersey with Doughty on it
    A Bryan Litttle jersey thats 2 colors with seams

And an Ovechkin Formidable foes russia jersey.

Then with my last purchase of cards for the foreseeable future (and i mean it this time, no more shops or shows), I bought a box of BTP. My buddy bought the other one.

In mine:
    2 autos, 2 jerseys
    The autos were scrubs im fairly sure.

The jerseys were not:
    Draft Day something... Hasek and Tretiak (2 color tretiak).

And... a Complete Jersey of Toskala. I knew it was a good card, but I didn't know it was out of /9.

My buddy only pulled one good card out of his.

A super glove. It was Blue, not sure who right now.

One last thing.... The Hasek Tretiak is the gold version. :D
    Last edited by Nashrules; 05-04-2009 at 12:41 AM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    pretty good results, which women are the autos of? I might be interested...

Awesome pick up on the boxes for sure. As for you not buying any boxes or cards I am not sure you have the will power LOL. I hope you can as it would make the moving a lot easier for sure and save ya some dough on that front.

ONe suggestion would be to tell the show you attend. As Ohio has some killer shows. The monthly show in Columbus rocks as I have a few buddies that go up there occasionally to all the time. Do you know the Bald guy Jeremy who sells supplies? As there are a lot of members in OHIO that you could be meeting that might be a member of the site. Always nice to meet with people that you deal with. That just me as I met one of my better friends at a NHL draft and we had a trade going on a site. We had no clue who the other was nor that we would be there. Just started talking cards and the trades we had. It been a great friendship ever sine. You might be missing some of those as you can meet some people your already dealing with but not know it. Of course that if you like to interact with people on the card front besides at the show.

DOn
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by Pheebs888 View Post
    pretty good results, which women are the autos of? I might be interested...

I'll have to look. The only name I know in womens hockey is wickenhiser, and I didnt pull her.

VEry nice break. Congrats on the Hasek/Tretiak

PM sent
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Nice break and some pretty good hits
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content