Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Pierre McGuire , next Wild GM ???

Will Pierre McGuire , TSN Hockey Analyst , be the next Minnesota Wild GM ?

He's supposed to meet the owner , Craig Leipold , Monday or Tuesday.

Source : RDS

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Captngeetch's Items on eBay

If it gets him off TV....I hope and pray they Hire him !!

BANNED

Country

If it gets him off TV....I hope and pray they Hire him !!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah what Captngeetch said. Pierre creeps me out

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steen101984's Items on eBay

i agree with Capngeetch i can only listen to him for two seconds he always has a "thing" for certain players ie Schenn its disturbing he sounds like he is in love

BANNED

Country

I somehow agree with you , but at least you guys don't hear Benoit Brunet comment a game...his famous « Ha Ha Ha » after the «Varlamov save» was ridiculous !

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Captngeetch's Items on eBay

Brunet is still around ? lol..Pierre just Irks me...he always has that Smarmy "I know everything" look on his face..I always TiVo the games I'm forced to watch he is working so I can FF thru is segments

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 709cardshark28's Items on eBay

he fails to realize that you can get a point across without screaming at your audience! very repetitive as well, during an nbc telecast he must have said that game 6 was the rangers game 7 a hundred thousand times...like ok i GET IT!!! One thing, it was dumb comment as rangers were every bit as good as caps in the real game 7 and also find it annoying to be screamed at all day, i watch hockey and understand it enough to not have to be told everything over and over.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gregmal05's Items on eBay

I don't think there is any doubt that Pierre certainly knows his hockey, however he looks like a pedophile, and that doesn't work out on television IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BruHawk's Items on eBay

As much as McQuire can get under my skin... I think he has an unbelievable knowledge of the game and players. I think he is someone that knows what a team needs and what pieces are needed to make it successful. If he gets the job, it'd be interesting what direction he would take the Wild. The Wild have been known for their defensive systems. With Lemaire gone, it'll be interesting to see how the style of this team changes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast