Just got done Moving... Looking for All Curtis Granderson Still.

Well Just got the internet in the new apartment, got everything almost situated so my quest for Granderson continues. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

I saw a Red Ink Granderson autograph card out of Heritage yesterday at the local shop and thought of you, I was going to pick it up but he had $60 on it. Do you know if this is a short print or something and if $60 is a good deal for it ? No offense really but I just didnt think any of his cards booked or commanded that high.
    Collecting:
    Cincinnati Reds Autographed and GU Memorabilia & Anything Dayton Flyers Basketball
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by FlyersFan View Post
    I saw a Red Ink Granderson autograph card out of Heritage yesterday at the local shop and thought of you, I was going to pick it up but he had $60 on it. Do you know if this is a short print or something and if $60 is a good deal for it ? No offense really but I just didnt think any of his cards booked or commanded that high.
    Hey thanks for keeping me in mind. Give me a lil bit and I can find the BV and find out if its a good deal or not thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by carns View Post
    do you know year the granderson is?
    I believe it is 2008.

I looked in my beckett and if it is the one I'm thinking it looks like it is a $60 cards, so he has $60 on a $60 card.
    Collecting:
    Cincinnati Reds Autographed and GU Memorabilia & Anything Dayton Flyers Basketball
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by FlyersFan View Post
    I believe it is 2008.

I looked in my beckett and if it is the one I'm thinking it looks like it is a $60 cards, so he has $60 on a $60 card.
    Hmm yeah I couldnt find anyhting on. Thanks for the look tho, and yeah 60 sounds like a lot for a granderson.