Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

2006 Bowman Packs - 350 CC Each!

This sold out within a few hours the last time I did this! Increasing the price a little to account for shipping.

VIP member get first crack at these for 48 hours! Everyone else can purchase these packs at 3 PM this Wednesday!

I have an unopened hobby box of 2006 Bowman Football that I will sell in lots of 4 or 1,600 CC per lot. VIP members get the lots for 1,400 Card Cash. Limit one lot per member. Each box promises one rookie autograph and one rookie relic card per box. There are 24 packs per box and each pack contains 10 cards with tons of rookies per box! There are also 55 Bowman Chrome rookie cards in the set. International buyers will have to add 300 Card Cash for shipping.

2006 rookies include AJ Hawk, Mario Williams, Maurice Jones Drew, Reggie Bush, DeAngelo Williams, Lendale White, Vince Young, Brandon Marshall and more!

Reply with the lot you want. Members must pay immediately after posting their lot! Lots will be shipping once the box is sold out.

LOT 1: indyreds
    LOT 2: jpc879
    LOT 3: jdio13
    LOT 4: 11chaos
    LOT 5: CHillyDoggy
    LOT 6: Buyinggameused
    Last edited by mikesilvia; 05-18-2009 at 04:01 PM.

I'll take lots 2 and 6 Mike,THANKS STEVE

I'll take lots 2 and 6 Mike,THANKS STEVE
    One lot per member!

Also, forgot to mention VIP members get first crack at these for 48 hours.

Sorry Mike didn't read the fine print lot 6 then thanks Steve

Sorry Mike didn't read the fine print lot 6 then thanks Steve
    No problem. Hold off on the CC. I need to give the VIP members first crack at these!

Mike forget about it you and I know they won't last for 48 hours,I'll try to find something else to spend my cardcash on Thanks Steve

Nevermind
    Last edited by OnePimpTiger; 05-04-2009 at 05:23 PM.

can i still buy it with my cc i have some coming in mike PLMK i would like to get it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast