Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See crazyB1999's Items on eBay

Originally posted by godz65
    thanx for posting the collection on ebay for me rick!

Not a problem... now it's time for me to post up my baseball card collection!

SCF Rewards
    See godz65's Items on eBay

FYI...If anyone wants to make an offer on the lot before someone bids on ebay

PM me or email me at [email protected]

well I'll be suprised if you get someone to bid your lowest bid amount on it...LMK if you get a bid or not...

thanks
    Keeton

SCF Rewards

Hey thanks for the vote of confidence, you know considering im new ans you only been here a month more than i have

not trying to be mean just telling you thats alot to spend....on those....ya but I also have 4 more feedback too

would you trade for anything or just want money?

SCF Rewards

i don't collect cards anymore just action figures, do you have any?

i collect masters of the universe

nope sorry don't have any action figures

SCF Rewards

see, thats the problem i'm facing, i bought the mosses when he went in the nfl, since i felt he was the only guy at marshall that will make a name for hisself from marshall, and that made byron mad when i said it, however it seems we have to many people going into the nfl now for me to collect. My main interest is action figures so i'm trying to sell these moss's so i can buy some more figures, basically to feed my addiction, i was referenced here by pwaldo who is also a he-man.org member who told me i would have better luck dealing them here than on the .org site. that's why i'm new, if you need feedback, check the heman.org site and/or my ebay, i do have some negative feedback, but that is from my ex girlfirend who used my acount to purchase stuff and never paid for it, and now my rating isn't 100%

BANNED

Country
    See 850autographs's Items on eBay

just curious about this.....when i was 5 my parents bought me all of hte heman figures....i opened them and played with them....still have them in a box at my grandparents......are they worth anything? most are in good condition still

SCF Rewards

i am very intrested, depends on which ones you have

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast