Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

thats all I need to say

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gregmal05's Items on eBay

Thanks for the comments guys. This is definitely one of my best PC cards ever.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

killer!

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Memento_21's Items on eBay

Your Brodeur collection is awesome!
    This is a very nice card, congrats for the pickup! That card is a killer!

George

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

SUPER Sick card!!!! bet you had to trade alot for it!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wingsfan-13's Items on eBay

Nice that you found it and got it quickly!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roy.the.greatest's Items on eBay

I've been waiting all year for this card, and was fortunate to work out a deal with the guy who pulled it. Just in today:

Great card! Very nice!

This is the kind of card I would like to get/purchase if it was available. We didn't see cards like that of Brodeur at the Toronto Expo on last week-end. If you wanted to move it in future, just let me know. I have some 1/1 cards available such as a Ken Dryden Superlative Enshrined Cut Auto 1/1, Eric Staal 2005-06 UD Ultimate Collection Signature NHL Logos 1/1, and more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gregmal05's Items on eBay

Great card! Very nice!

This is the kind of card I would like to get/purchase if it was available. We didn't see cards like that of Brodeur at the Toronto Expo on last week-end. If you wanted to move it in future, just let me know. I have some 1/1 cards available such as a Ken Dryden Superlative Enshrined Cut Auto 1/1, Eric Staal 2005-06 UD Ultimate Collection Signature NHL Logos 1/1, and more.

Yea I've been trying to get an Ultimate shield for a while now so I'll definitely be holding it for awhile. I will let you know if I ever decide to get rid of it. These in my opinion are the player collector's dream card as even in a market saturated with gimmick cards, they are still the only single player logo shields released every year. I've actually never seen of 05-06 Brodeur, you've got the 04-05, and last I saw Artygx has the 06-07 and 07-08, so they are definitely a rare commodity.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roy.the.greatest's Items on eBay

Yea I've been trying to get an Ultimate shield for a while now so I'll definitely be holding it for awhile. I will let you know if I ever decide to get rid of it. These in my opinion are the player collector's dream card as even in a market saturated with gimmick cards, they are still the only single player logo shields released every year. I've actually never seen of 05-06 Brodeur, you've got the 04-05, and last I saw Artygx has the 06-07 and 07-08, so they are definitely a rare commodity.

Yes I agree. Enjoy this beauty card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stuntman8926's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

wow that is sweeet.
    Patrick
    Looking for Gary Roberts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12