Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to get T-MAC and Vince for baseball

Hello!
    I'm looking for any T-MAC and Vince Carter g/u or autos. I have baseball g/u and autos to trade. Look over my site and pm me.
    Thanks Zoltan

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

Hello!
    Yes it is exchanged but I would only trade it for an auto or I'd have to be knocked off of my feet with an amazing g/u card

What does it book at?

I have a 01/02 Fleer Greats of The Game Vince Carter UNC Blue Home Jersey BV $30, I could give you that and something else, im not sure what your looking for on the yogi though, could add $$ too, lmk,
    -Paul

I dont really collect baseball, but i have a lot of vince carter and tracy mcgrady game used cards that i will sell to for very good prices, lmk!

Hello!
    Thanks but I'm really only looking to trade.
    Thanks Zoltan

willing to trade a vince carter gu bv $40 and an amare stoudemire gu bv $30 or a paul pierce auto bv $25 for the yogi auto.lmk

Tim Hudson- 1999 Fleer Ultra Fresh Ink Auto #148/1000

Please tell me i have something for this. lol

i like ur Yankee Sig Series autos. do u have a scan of the Yogi berra.

check my site for the cards, i should have a couple.
    Last edited by allstar; 07-10-2004 at 11:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast