Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Got'em in~~

     
  1. #1

    Got'em in~~

    Just got my FRESH shipment of BUBBLE Mailers in today!! Went through 110 since January between HERE and the 'Bay...so...
    .
    .
    LET'S get a trading... I'm ready

    That's...500!! 4 X 6's and 180 6 X 10's

  2. #2
    Hey I can use the Derrick Rose Skybox RC. LMK if we can work something out. Thx.

    96-97 Fleer Michael Jordan Stackhouses All Fleer $10
    96-97 UD3 Michael Jordan $10

  3. #3

    hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by key2win View Post
    Hey I can use the Derrick Rose Skybox RC. LMK if we can work something out. Thx.

    96-97 Fleer Michael Jordan Stackhouses All Fleer $10
    96-97 UD3 Michael Jordan $10
    Umm..Let's go with the
    96-97 Fleer 'Stackhouse's ALL-Fleer' #4 Michael Jordan $10..

    Sounds good to me....lmk if that works for you..

    Evan~~

  4. #4
    Thx Evan. I just accepted the trade. I will send you a PM too with my address.

  5. #5
    Hey got that beasley yet ? or do you have any beasley at all ?

  6. #6
    i am down for a possible trade !! lmk if you like anything i know you want my kobe but other then that maybe gu or something
    I am Collecting ALLEN IVERSON,Stephon Marbury,Elton Brand,Ken Griffey Jr.,
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content or Hidden Content
    Iverson PC Total :861 GameUsed:181 Patches:14 Autos:5

  7. #7
    Whoa! That's what I call a great mailday! Haha

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BiiGDaddy View Post
    Hey got that beasley yet ? or do you have any beasley at all ?
    Sorry..no Beasley yet..probably 2morrow. Umm.....I'll have a look around and see if I have any other Besleys...

    Evan~~

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Answer_3 View Post
    i am down for a possible trade !! lmk if you like anything i know you want my kobe but other then that maybe gu or something
    Sure...I could handle something else

    LMK if I have anything for:
    03-04 HHP Future Swatch A.Iguodal 298/350
    02-03 HHP Future Swatch A.Stoudemire 083/500


    LMK...Evan~~

  10. #10

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on