World Championships: Halak Gets Whacked in Head by Own D-Man

This was just brutal. Slovakia had just given up the 8-0 goal against the Czech Republic, and Thomas Surovy takes out his frustration on goaltender Jaroslav Halak's head. Poor Jaro. Relegated to the pines for all eternity in Montreal, and now he gets this?

Last edited by RGM81; 05-05-2009 at 07:42 AM.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    lol the Dman didnt even look all that upset about hitting his goalie. what an awesome teamate!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! team fail!

I play goalie, if that was me I would have gone after him. LOL. Can you imagine that teammates fighting. LMAO.

Are ritual goalie beheadings allowed in Slovakia?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivertoxxin View Post
    I play goalie, if that was me I would have gone after him. LOL. Can you imagine that teammates fighting. LMAO.
    lol especially being down by like 8 goals that would be hilarious. I agree though, i'd probably have gone after him being frustrated about giving up so many