Thread: Trading concerns

Trading concerns

Hello,

To everyone I have traded to recently, please read this!

I recently moved from Peterborough to Port Colborne, ON. Before I left Peterborough last month I made several trades to others. A couple of you have not received packages yet, and I have the answer!

My old landlord left a message at my parents' place stating that I had a number of packages returned to my Peterborough address. I am having him forward them to my parents' address, and then having my parents send them out when they arrive at their place. I am going up north tomorrow to do contract work until July. If you have ANY concerns, please private message me, or post here.

I would like to ask that this thread is stickied so that the few people I have traded with are all able to see this. I do not have the time to individually private message everyone.

I sincerely apologize about the inconvenience. Please update me everyone on your package's status. If it has not arrived by the time I return from up north, I will return the card you originally sent, plus compensation.

Eric

Gonna leave this one in trading for a bit...you should PM your trading partners now...

Things happen, people make mistakes. I know you are a great trader so I blame Canada Post good luck with the job!

I, also, know that you're an honest trader. Unfortunate circumstances, to say the least. I commend you being as up front about the situation. I would personally be appreciative of your actions if I were one of these traders. You're obviously trying to make the best of an unfortunate situation.

thanks for the heads up eric
    was wondering why i haven't got my end yet
    i have no worries since i traded and met up with eric at last years expo,great trader
    (just a side note to others still waiting for their end)

steve

Thank you all for the kind words. This is my firsy access to a computer since May 5, and will be my last until June 5 at the earliest.

Unfortuantely, I still received a "temporary suspension" during my absence. Again, I do apologize about the inconvenience, but please be aware that there is absolutely nothing I can do for a couple months.

Eric