Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My best steal ever!

Smile My best steal ever!

I bought an Andruw Jones game worn jersey/hat on ebay. I usually read the description of every card I look at and the card is numbered to 10! My greatest steal ever I have to say

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

Sweet, I should check out the description and overlook the title once in awhile now after that auction.

awsome card !
    I Collect Cleveland Browns/Boston REDSOX

Should of posted sooner, the card is sweet, not to be negative, but I really hope you get it because it is a great card (maybe masterpiece) to add for your collection.

I got the card today. It looks so cool and the jersey is a patch I think, it is a little hard to tell but I think it is a patch.

the jersey swatch has to be a patch because the only blue ATL jerseys are the bp jerseys which are mesh

Yeah, ur right, the only Braves blue jerseys are BP jerseys but actually, they cut BP jerseys up sometimes (I've seen a lot of them on ebay)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast