Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, step right up. I am looking to sell all of the football cards I just picked up. All are 2000 Fleer Tradition and 00 Topps Stars. I have the big name rookies from the sets-Pennington, Urlacher, Brady, Bulger, Lewis, Burress, you get the idea. I also have all the stars-Marino, Favre, McNair, you get the idea there, too. Doubles of these, too! Looking to get rid of these soon, or they're going to hit eBay. I don't have just commons, I have inserts, too. One parallel from 00 Topps Stars #d/299, too. Just LMK which players or what #s you are looking for (#s would be better, but if you don't know them that's OK), and HOW MUCH YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR THEM. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE BVS ARE ON THESE (OK, I know the Brady is $6-that's all I know), SO I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT A REASONABLE PRICE WOULD BE! Shipping is only an SASE for up to 3 cards, after that-shipping is FREE!

*****NOTE: WILL ONLY TRADE THESE FOR CARDS OF EQUAL BV FROM MY SIGNATURE. (ALL BASEBALL)

Thank you,
Alix