Thread: Ebay win

Ebay win

I recently had a bidding war and won a 2007-2008 OPC Premier Remnants Triples of Jaromir Jagr (600 Goals, #d 46/50, the 6 is blue & white, the 1st 0 is blue & white and the last 0 is blue). I won it for $10 with about $3 shipping, and is easily the best Jagr card i have. I figured it was around $30 but i looked in the Beckett and the usual Remnants are #d /100 so i don't know how much it is exactly. I was wondering if anyone else had any Remnants Triples of players that were #d /50?

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Nice ebay win!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

nice ebay win, love the look of the remnants,
    as for the question, I only have a remnants out of 100 and I dont think book values could be discused on the site