Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dt7d's Items on eBay

Looking for Duncan or Parker auto's or jerseys

Hi. I am new to this site, but I am looking for some Duncan or Tony Parker auto's, jerseys, or nice low number refractors or inserts. I would also like a topps chrome lebron rc if possible. I have an 03/04 Shaq on card Topps Prestine mini auto bv 100.00 up for trade as well as a few other decent pieces if anyone in interested.

thanks in advance

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ss_cardshop515's Items on eBay

have a tony parker 04-05 ud spa autograph and some david robinson autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dt7d's Items on eBay

hello. can you send me a list of what you have? Are you interested in the Shaq? I have a couple nice patches as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the shaq is not a full sized card? and what patches do you have? and there is a pic of the parker in the basketball section of my bucket, and pics of all my robinsons in the david robinson pc section. thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dt7d's Items on eBay

No the Prestine had mini's in that year. Shaq is the only one that had an autographed version. It's in the beckett. I don't have a scanner, but I can take a picture and send it to you. I have some a Rudy Gay/ Adonal Foyle dual patch #ed of 5 which has one of the nicest patches I have ever seen. I also have a three patch Vince Carter #ed to 50, a Ben Gordon numbered to 27, and a really nice big three color patch of Tayshaune Prince. I have a few others as well, but those are the ones that stick out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

can you send me pics of the gay/foyle, vince, ben gordon, and tayshaun? id like to see pictures. thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (8) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See franz_ogie's Items on eBay

I got this parker jsy auto:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dt7d's Items on eBay

That is a nice parker. What were you wanting from me? Do you have anything you are looking for in particular?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dt7d's Items on eBay

Actually the rudy gay is with randy foye not adonal foyle. I took pictures of them if you have a place for me to send them

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (8) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See franz_ogie's Items on eBay

That is a nice parker. What were you wanting from me? Do you have anything you are looking for in particular?

I can sell it for $16.. I can also check ur bucket or list if you have..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast