Some Box Breaks: SPGU, Masterpieces, Artifacts, BTP (Scans)

Crack some wax last week, here are the results

08-09 SPGU

Big Hits: McSorley Numbered Mark /25 and Luongo/Bernier Dual Patches /25

All for FS or FT send a pm if interested.

The McSorely was the big 'hit' of the box. These cards look pretty sharp in person. The rookies were terrible. And the two retired players were the worst packs ever.

08-09 masterpieces box break
    What a nice looking product. The Hextall is blue bordered /50 but came from a blaster, not the hobby box. Everything else is from that box. All are FS.

2008-09 Artifacts Hobby Box Break
    I've opened a lot of retail of this product but I finally decided to stop acting like an idiot and purchased my first hobby box of Artifacts.

Decent box, I had a good time opening it, just wish it 1) didnt come in retail version and 2) had 12 packs per box

All cards are FS, send a PM. Most FT as well.

Big hits: Schenn Redemption (redeemed), Kurri/Selanne Dual Jersey /75, Sestito RC /25

The Kovalchuk did not come from the hobby box. Came from a retail blaster.

and I also pulled a Tom Sestito /25 Copper Spectrum RC very nice if a Blue Jacket or Sestito fan is interested.

08-09 BTP Box Break
    This was a fun box to break but not much value in the box.

All are FS , most FT.

Big hit is a Braden Holtby 4 color game used emblem. Very sharp.

My other Masked Men is a Dominik Hasek, not for sale or trade.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    not bad. nice emblem, nice schenn. i think everybody pulls a scotty bowman clippings!

Now that I am looking at it, the SPGU was really disappointing. The boxes are arond $130 and I only got 1 auto from 6packs? Yeah I got a patch but its an ugly one. Anyone see a worse box than this?

not a bad break overall, very nice cards. SPGU was a good break. I have had worst and seen worst.

got some nice box breaks, spgu was a bit harsh but that emblem from btp is very nice

Nice stuff. Congrats on the Mcsorley as well as the masterpiece.
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Very nice looking emblem
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content