Thread: Beckett Bullys Bloggers

Beckett Bullys Bloggers

As most of you have read over at WaxHeaven, it appears Beckett is going to see just how far they can push us bloggers/collectors. If you read the comments on Mario’s post titled “Beckett living in a glass house.” then you know I was recently having issues logging in to my Beckett account. It has been a couple weeks now and I have reset my password several times. I emailed the webmaster and support with no response. Then I came across Mario’s post and that got the wheels turning a bit. So I posted the following comment: “Maybe this explains why I can no longer login to Beckett.com and post in the forums…”

See, I posted in the Beckett forums a couple weeks ago when I was giving away THE ENTIRE BOX of cards TRISTAR sent over…. and went there last week to post and could not login. I reset my password 3 times and emailed support twice regarding the issue and never heard anything back.

Well wouldn’t you know today I got a response from Customer Service at dear old Beckett Media. It reads as follows:

http://boxbusters.net/2009/05/beckett-bullys-bloggers/
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

WOW, I would think Beckett would love the exposure it gets from other sites. I for one have thought about getting their online priceguide to make it easier to trade on here. I guess I know not to now.

Beckett stinks, and by the looks of it, everyone couldn't agree more. I will stick to TuffStuff instead of beckett.

Just for the record - I did the same exact thing in the Tuff Stuff forums and was not banned from their site.

Another reason why I am glad that I let my subscription run out. Still proud to have a post count of 0 since they made their great change. How are they feeling now with barely any traffic.

And Don, if it makes you feel any better, you can send some of those freebies this way!