Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 box 08 Premier Baseball... Presidential Signs of History!

Back again guys. Have been taking a break from busting recently, but picked up a box of 08 Premier baseball today at the shop. I'm pretty elated right now with the break.
    First 6 cards were pretty rough (the Santana patch is pretty nice though)

Then this little baby popped out 2nd from the last card :D

So hear is the dilemma....

Do I redeem it and roll the dice on who I get?

Sell it?

Attempt to trade it?

Comments are appreciated. Thanks!

-Matt

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Great Pull on the redemption! i would redeem it and take my chances on who i get, but i'm not sure how much the redemptions sell for, also the Johan Patch is SICK!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SICK box! Personally, I would auction off the redemption and just the funds for my PC!! but thats just me.
    BTW, is the Lance Broadway auto FS/FT?

I would redeem that... man that is awesome...

unless... what do you want for it?

dang redeem it dude!
    It'll look sick in your pc + when it gets older people will wanna buy it even more if its someone good

yea that would be a card for my pc... but I am a history dork

Thanks for all the comments guys. It's very appealing to redeem it and see what I get, but on the flipside it's hard to turn down $900-1000 for an unscratched redemption. Does anyone have or know of where to find a complete checklist of the Signs of History set? I've only been able to locate information on the Dual and Quad autos. Does anyone know if the Mt. Rushmore Quad has been pulled yet?

It's Upper Deck - I'd sell it, because with them you could just as easily wind up with a Luis Castillo Auto as a replacement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast