Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mooki with a little contest :o)

Heyas everyone. Here I am back with another little contest. As always all of my same rules apply. As normal there will be 10 different questions. The first person to get all 10 correct will win. In todays contest the winner will recieve the following:

Various different 2004 Skybox LE Baseball base cards which will include Alfonso Soriano, Alex Rodriguez, Pedro Martinez, Josh Beckett, Ichiro and many more. There are other stars and of course commons. In this lot there will also be 4 different inserts. They will be of Rocco Baldelli, Alex Rodriguez, Roy Halladay and Juan Pierre.

Welp since you all know what is up for grabs, on with the questions. And to let yas know, since I don't know much about baseball, all of my answers will come from the cards that are up for grabs.

1) In 2003, Todd Helton became only the second player in Major League history to hit at least .315 with 25 home runs and 95 RBI's in each of his first six Major League seasons. Who was the first?

2) Entering the 2004 season, how many seasons has Edgar Martinez been with the Mariners?

3) True or False: Carl Hubbell was a left handed pitcher.

4) In 2003, How many wins and loses did Brandon Webb have with the Diamondbacks?

5) Who is/was the Yankees 11th team captain in their club history?

6) How many doubles did Shawn Green have in the 2003 season?

7) True or False: Hank Blalock bats left handed and throws right handed.

8) How many stolen bases did Luis Castillo have in the 2000 season?

9) Who was the third player in Major League history with 200 hits in each of his first three seasons?

10) Out of Troy Glaus and Torii Hunter, who has the best career batting average?

Welp there yas go. Remember all of my answers are based on the cards that are up for grabs. Good luck to yas and happy answering. hehe. :D

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

1. Joe Dimaggio
    2. 17
    3. True
    4. 10 Wins 9 Losses
    5. Derek Jeter
    6. 36
    7. True
    8. 62
    9. Ichiro
    10. Torii Hunter

Thanks for the Contest!

1. Dimaggio
    2. 17 seasons
    3. True
    4. 10-9
    5. Jeter
    6. 49
    7. True
    8. 62
    9. Ichiro
    10.Torii Hunter

1. Joe Dimaggio
    2. 18 (including 2004)
    3. True
    4. 10 Wins 9 Losses
    5. Derek Jeter
    6. 49
    7. True
    8. 62
    9. Ichiro
    10. Torii Hunter

Thanks

1. Dimaggio

3. True

4. 10 wins 9 losses

5. Jeter

6. 49

7. True

8. 62

9. Ichiro

10. Hunter

1. Joe Dimaggio
    2. 17
    3. False (had to put something different, lol)
    4. 10 Wins 9 Losses
    5. Derek Jeter
    6. 36
    7. True
    8. 62
    9. Ichiro
    10. Torii Hunter

Heyas everyone. I want to say thanks to all of those that put in their answers. Even though there could have been a chance for one of the first ones to have the correct answers you still brought yours along. So with that said here are the correct answers I was looking for:

1. Dimaggio
    2. 17 seasons
    3. True
    4. 10-9
    5. Jeter
    6. 49
    7. True
    8. 62
    9. Ichiro
    10.Torii Hunter

With those answers, Deadshot is our winner. He almost threw it away with his delay but got a little lucky. hehe. So Deadshot, when ya can PM me your addy and I will have the cards out to you asap.

neil07carrier. Even though you got one wrong, PM me your addy since you were the first one to get your answers in. :)

allstar. Even though your answer to question #2 was not what I was looking for, I like that you gave the reason why you had that answer. The reason was simple but it had let me know why. hehe. PM me your addy when ya ca.

sportscollector03. Even though you were not able to get your answers in before Deadshot, I gots to drop you something for having the questions correct. hehe. So PM me your addy when ya can. :)

minew_m. What can I say about you buddy? hehe. You have been pretty much here for all of my little contests. And for that your gonna have a little something heading your way. hehe. Thanks for putting your answers in.

Now as you can see it can pay to put in your answers even though you may not be correct, or the correct answers are already up or what have ya. I have not done this all the time but who knows how I will feal when I check the answers. hehe. Till next time take care out there and have a safe and happy one as always. :D

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Thanks for the awesome contest - I will PM you my addy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast