Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1999 WCW/NWO Nitro box break with a "WOW" autograph

pretty good checklist, was going to be fun to see the superstars a lot younger and possible chance for a decent autograph. Bought a box on Ebay for $38 shipped. box came in today, lucky to get an autograph and the picture will just let you know

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Very Cool pulling the Mr. Perfect! I want one of those boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by adam334581 View Post
    Very Cool pulling the Mr. Perfect! I want one of those boxes.

they're actually pretty affordable at between $35-50 a box, but its make or break depending on if you hit an autograph or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bigevil1985 View Post
    any chance you want to trade this?

probably holding on to it for now unless I see something else that could get me a couple hundred if I sold it

Incredible pull from that box, you should go play the lotto immediately! If you are ever interested in trading that for some cards from the traditional sports, let me know.

you should check my bucket, id trade multiple cards for it. i'd really like to own this.

WOW....Mr. Perfect Auto!!!!! Congrats on the great pull.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast