Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up $1000 cdn TO SPEND ON TRUE KOPITAR AUTO RCS

$1000 cdn TO SPEND ON TRUE KOPITAR AUTO RCS

I am using $1000 specifically from my other $5000 thread for Kopitar's alone
    Am only looking for his TRUE BASE AUTO RC meaning for example 06-07 sp authentic future watch auto rc /999. I will take his ygs too.

I am not going to be checking buckets. And don't ask me to make an offer I am just going to ignore you. Its your card (s) not mine. Post the card you have with a scan and your price or pm me a scan and your price.
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    tttttttttt

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

I have a Kopitar FW auto RC.
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    My Maple Leaf Collection! (Work in Progress)
    Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders.

Hidden Content

how much?

Quote Originally Posted by Dergula View Post
    I have a Kopitar FW auto RC.

ttttttttt

price?

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy34 View Post
    Also have a Kopitar FWA

tttttttttt

tttttttttttttttt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast