WTTF: Any and all Longoria's and Jeter's....

Looking for Jeter's from all years. Let me know what you have and I will let you know what I need. If you have a good size lot and want to move them all, I will take all of them. Looking for Longoria's that I don't have as well....

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hey man, I have been looking to trade away my extra Jeter's but kind of want to trade them Jeter's I don't have. Do you have any doubles you could move? If not, would you want to trade YSL's for a nice lot?

Have a Reflections Jeter/Crosby dual auto in my bucket. LMK if you are interested.

You probably already have it but if you don't I have a 2009 Upper Deck base card of Longoria.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzydolse View Post
    Hey man, I have been looking to trade away my extra Jeter's but kind of want to trade them Jeter's I don't have. Do you have any doubles you could move? If not, would you want to trade YSL's for a nice lot?
    Send me a PM with how many you have and how many YSL's your looking for. Don't have many Jeter's to trade off....

I have a large lot of Jeter base, with a few inserts, I would like to trade. I would like to get rid of them all, but I am only looking for Twins stuff - inserts/refractors/parallels and more.

Do you have any Twins stuff you would trade? LMK thanks
    I only collect Twins, unless trading up for better trade bait.
    Hidden Content (work in progress)