Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Boxes Of Goudey 2 MOJO Hits

3 Boxes Of Goudey 2 MOJO Hits

So a buddy of mine had some boxes of goudey.. I should say 4 cases.. Well Sunday I picked up 2 boxes.. 1st box auto sucked Phil Coke YUCK did hit some sp's and mini sp's and a black 21/21 tony gwynn and a Nick Markakis auto..
    2nd Box I broke had a James Parr auto in the 1st pack I opened totally angered at this point and time I start ripping through the packs hitting a black /21 steve carlton and some other sp's nice one was a Jordan Sport Royalty SP and a Carlos Lee Game Used WHOOPDEEDOO.. I thought the box was done and I was rippong through them just to get through them...Come to the 3rd to last pack right after the filler this hits.. What I hear these are 1 per case.. Looking at the checklist this is a good hit... and 2 autos in the box... weird..

so tonight I decided to crack another box from a different case.. Ripping through it in the 6th pack I hit a Marlon Byrd auto YUCKK.... hit some decent sps mini green jeter.. About 12th pack I hit a Michael Jordan Sport royaly again.. So now feeling the same trend as the 2nd box from the weekend I start looking through them a little bit slower this time.. 2nd to last pack this hits.. Celtic Pride! Wow I opened 6 boxes of goudey last year and bombed this year 3 boxes and this.. Im done with the product and can walk away a happy man!

Also IF YOU NEED STUFF FOR YOUR SETS PM ME!!
    Last edited by atrain2004; 05-07-2009 at 10:35 AM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    jeez, NICE!!!!!!

thanks guys Im stoked I usually walk away from this product with Marlon Byrd and James parr autos to show.. At least with the sp's you can do decent with them as well...

Man you must be one lucky Boston Celtics fan... lol

Those are some nice Autos and to pull two case hits from different cases is just insane.

**** nice pulls! I wish i coulda got somethin like that in my box...**** i woulda been happy with marlon anderson auto..i got shafted. 0 gu 0 autos lol. Your one lucky sob =)

thanks guys I was stoked too.. Been on a slump on big hits lately but these may change that for a while!
    Adam

Man after seeing Tiger and this... I really want a case

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast