Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

According to the rule book, Kobe should be suspended. Will he?

And please, can we not turn this thread into a Kobe bashing thread, or a Kobe/LeBron thread? All I want to know is if you think he will or won't be suspended and why. The rule book states that he should. It says:

If a player throws an elbow above the shoulders and there's no basketball move involved, it will result in an automatic suspension.

But since it's Kobe Bryant, will he actually get suspended?

I say no, because that's how David Stern rolls. What say you guys?

no...he will not be suspended.....I believe Artest will though.....I think Kobe Bryant should be suspended.....
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

See, I don't think there's anyway Artest gets suspended. (Assuming they actually watch the video and see why he did what he did.)

He said it wasnt intentionally, Its playoff basketball. The video is clear he threw it purposely at Artest. The thing I find funny is that Artest got the foul call. Talk about your rep following you.

He and Fish should be suspended, we will see if Stu has any stones

Quote Originally Posted by cardlover2009 View Post
    no...he will not be suspended.....I believe Artest will though.....I think Kobe Bryant should be suspended.....

why you think Artest will?

past things that Artest has done.....that is basically why I think he will....
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

lmao at this post. first off artest should not be suspended and fisher should. Artest was all over kobe's back which is a foul. If you think that elbow deserves a suspension i just laugh at you.

There is a very large difference between Dwight Howards elbow and this kobe elbow

cmon now

But it was a basketball move, he was trying to get the rebound.

Artest should have done what Raja Bell did a few years back............

-Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by kobe847 View Post
    lmao at this post. first off artest should not be suspended and fisher should. Artest was all over kobe's back which is a foul. If you think that elbow deserves a suspension i just laugh at you.

There is a very large difference between Dwight Howards elbow and this kobe elbow

cmon now
    Why would you laugh at people who think it should be a suspension? The rules are the rules. Put your bias aside and realize that.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast