Thread: Dirt cheap team lots

Dirt cheap team lots

I am looking to downsize (I have at least 100,000 cards lying around and will likely be moving into an apartment in the next year or so). That means great deals for you.

I am offering team lots at the very lowest price I can (before shipping, one and a half cents per card). These lots will include commons, stars and inserts. There will not be any game used or autos in these lots. I wish I could, but I just don't have any left. Individual player and year requests will not be honored.

PayPal is preferred. See below for pricing schedule.

50 cards: $3.25 PayPal
    100 cards: $4.75 PayPal
    200 cards: $7.25 PayPal

I'm not looking to move more than 200 cards of one team in one transaction just to give everyone a fair shot. If you want 200 Red Sox and 200 Yankees (who would ever want that?) then I can do that and will have a price for you.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew
    Last edited by aharner55; 05-08-2009 at 11:14 PM.
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

Back up top
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

Back up top

do you have much for Twins? is this just a bunch of random cards, or do you have a list?

Quote Originally Posted by wintwins View Post
    do you have much for Twins? is this just a bunch of random cards, or do you have a list?
    PM sent your way

Looking to move some of these out. PLMK

Back on top

Just curious, what do you have in Phillies and what is the year range? Thanks.