I have about 100 08 bowman chrome refractor parallels for trade

I have a bunch of the 08 bowman chrome refractors for trade or sale cheap email me with what you need and I can probably help you out either by pm or email cardkid1585@yahoo.com thanks.

2. Kronozio

Moved to baseball card trading forum. The only threads that can go in the set building forum are those asking for cards to finish a set and the thread title must be formatted as year and set only such as "2008 Bowman Chrome Refractors". See the sticky threads in the set building forum for more info
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...