Prince Fielder Black Printing Plate 1/1

card has been traded
    Last edited by load.; 05-12-2009 at 10:08 PM. Reason: traded

Quote Originally Posted by load. View Post
    I just pulled this out of 08 UD X, there is a scan of the Prince Fielder Black Printing Plate 1/1 in my bucket under the serial numbered 50 or less section. Im looking for around $40-$50 in bv towards a trade. Im looking for Chicago Cubs By the Letter Autos,Cubs Multi-colored patches, Cubs Autos & GU...I ask that the player is shown in a cub uniform on the card
    thanks and lmk if we can work something out
    thanks
    load.
    Have a scan? You have a great collection of HOF GU also. Any specific players you are really looking for?
    PLMK:AJ

biggmack2001

yes I have a scan, as it says in the thread :) ..... under serial numbered 50 or less in my bucket.
    and my wants are there as well, chicago cub card of eqaul value
    thanks & lmk
    load.

Please Check my bucket and see if we can work anything out

Quote Originally Posted by load. View Post
    I just pulled this out of 08 UD X, there is a scan of the Prince Fielder Black Printing Plate 1/1 in my bucket under the serial numbered 50 or less section. Im looking for around $40-$50 in bv towards a trade. Im looking for Chicago Cubs By the Letter Autos,Cubs Multi-colored patches, Cubs Autos & GU...I ask that the player is shown in a cub uniform on the card
    thanks and lmk if we can work something out
    thanks
    load.

98padres - I have some interest in the Tony Gwynn Sweet Spot auto, lmk
    load.

pootshwan - sorry I took a look but I didnt see anything I could use right now
    thanks load.