Thread: Huge ud timeline mojo!!!

Huge ud timeline mojo!!!

Hey, so I go to my card shop today. Me and my brother were looking to buy a box. We were leaning for Sp Authentic but we agreed on Timelines. It was $21 for each of us. I got more than my $$ worth. Here is my box break and my brother got a Ryan Jackson auto(draft prospect). In my first 2 packs i got:

I got a ton of Base and 2 YSL's. If you want I can post the whole break. This is such a great hit for me seeing I traded my Allen Iverson auto when I pulled it. I will let you know who it is when I find out in like 10 minutes.

2. Kronozio

Oh yeah. I sumbited the redemption and they did not say. I sent a email to UD and will call them. I'm sorry I did not say anything. I cat wait to see.

Awesome Pulls!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

sweet deal dude. Best of luck on the redemption...hopefully its someone nice