Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Richard's Wants & Needs

Richard's Wants & Needs

Carey Price: would really love to get some more ITG stuff, especially from O Canada.

Josh Gorges, see here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=777872

Habs Inks, see here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=724841

Habs Centennial base set #3 now complete!

Max Pacioretty: SP Authentic Limited, BAP RC & Champs Mini

Habs in general: the more the merrier!

Kelowna Rockets alumni: Shea Weber, Blake Comeau, Cam Paddock, and many more.

If you've got anything off this list, please let me know and let me know also what you would like in return!
    Last edited by RGM81; 05-13-2009 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Update 5/13
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Which one? The rookie or the auto? And what are you looking for?

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Richard,
    I have an extra Halak and Lapierre Medallion Coins that I picked up
    Both Walmart and zellers both had lots of the Centennial tins on the shelf today,
    but I decided to take a time out on them as I counted the 19 empty tins in my basement
    Cheers
    Ken

Hey Ken, thanks for the heads-up - I may have to take a trip over the bridge tomorrow to grab a couple. Not super interested in the medallions, though I have been grabbing more Lapierre stuff lately.

Hidden Content

Up for the weekend - let's get some deals going!

Hidden Content

I have koivu centenneil auto and about 50 base cards. Plus 10 hi numbers

Already have Saku but wouldn't mind grabbing an extra - please drop me a PM with who you collect and hopefully we can work out a deal!

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast