Trading ALL Basketball in your favor!!!

I dont know the BV of my basketball stuff, but i would like to trade it all 17 gu and autos + Rcs for football. NOT trading it card by card!!! ALL MUST GO!!!

Looking for football. I wont ask you for Expensive cards just wanna deal it for low-mid end stuff.
    Hidden Content

If you wanna buy something from me and wont pay right away plmk before we complete the deal. Thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    anyone today?
    Hidden Content

If you wanna buy something from me and wont pay right away plmk before we complete the deal. Thanks

anyone else?
    Hidden Content

I'll try. What do you need for them? i don't necessarily need them all but some of them.

pm me i will take a shot can you by chance pm me with players/ you have in these gu autos
    I am Collecting ALLEN IVERSON,Stephon Marbury,Elton Brand,Ken Griffey Jr.,
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content or Hidden Content
    Iverson PC Total :861 GameUsed:181 Patches:14 Autos:5