Thread: 05-06 Rookie Update Box Break

05-06 Rookie Update Box Break

I was looking for a box under $40 and i ended up buying this for $35. I didn't even know that you were supposed to get 2 JSY's or AU's until i looked it up later. I almost got the base set, missing 7 out of the 100, and i got doubles which kind of angered me. Well here it is:

4 Black Diamond RC's
    -Alexandre Picard
    -Kevin Nastiuk
    -Ben Eager
    -Andrew Ladd

1 SPx RC #d/999
    -Grant Stevensen

2 Artifacts RC's #d/750
    -Rick Rypien
    -Stefan Ruzicka

3 Rookie Update RC's #d/1999
    -Dustin Penner
    -George Parros
    -Paul Ranger

2 Trilogy RC's #d/999
    -Kyle Quincey
    -Kevin Klein

I hit the JSY/AU's in the first and last pack.

First pack:
    -Ryan Craig/Vincent Lecavalier Rookie Inspirations Dual JSY(both white) #d /999

Last pack:
    -Valtteri Filppula/Tuomo Ruutu Rookie Inspirations Dual AU #d/499

2. Kronozio
    Pretty good stuff for only $35. I might pick up a box of this to try and hit some Stempniak
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

if you don't mind me asking where did you pick it up at! Wouldn't mind picking up a box or two!

nice hit on the filppula and ruutu dual autos!

i picked it up at Dave & Adams Card Store on Transit in Buffalo, but the last time i checked they didn't have any. They have a couple on their website though at $33 i think. Yea i wouldn't mind getting another box myself.