Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Questions/Rants

2 Questions/Rants

Hey. So i've recently spent 250 dollars on these 7 autographed memorabilia items. I told the guy i'd pay two nights ago and i paid the night after, no big deal, right? so i make the payment through paypal and i PM him asking if he has received payment. He doesnt answer. Yet is says he was last on at 5 pm. I sent him another PM today and still haven't gotten any response. Should i be worried? 250 is a lot for me, and it took soooooooooooooooooooo much to convince my dad. if anything happens on this transaction, i'm done from the hobby. :(

the more serious question. i spent 15 bucks on this Patrick Willis auto rc with 3 gu patches. the guy was a MSF too, so i told him he had to send by saturday (it was a thursday) and he told me he would update our trade with the DC #. i sent out the money, and he has not replied to any PMs in the past 3 weeks. i know its just 15 dollars, but i'm not in place to lose that much when i only make 20 a month.

any help/thoughts would be appreciated.

2. Kronozio
    why in the world would you send out the $$$ when he has a MSF tag?
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

I also have a MSF because I have less than 20 trades done. So I had to send first.

My trade with the 250 is fine. He replied. Phew.

You youngins have to realize that not everyone is at their computer 24/7 checking their email. If you don't hear from someone in 48 hours, then follow up. Before that is harassing. Not everyone who sells / collects, does it full time.

Quote Originally Posted by metrotheme View Post
    You youngins have to realize that not everyone is at their computer 24/7 checking their email. If you don't hear from someone in 48 hours, then follow up. Before that is harassing. Not everyone who sells / collects, does it full time.
    But he's saying if it shows he was online at 5 pm, which is after the PM was sent, that he shouldn't ignore it.

By the way, just make sure that you read this here:

15. Must Send First Rule. Any trader with less than 20 positive feedback will be required to to send first regardless of buying, selling or trading, unless a team manager or assistant team manager is willing to vouch for the trader under 20 feedbacks.

A trader assigned a must send first tag/badge on the forums is a trader who has been found to have multiple trading issues here on SCF or another website. Regardless of the type of transaction (buy, trade or sell), this trader must send first at all times. With this badge on it also means that a new member does not send first to a trader with a must send first tag/badge on the forums.

If both trading parties are under the 20 feedback mark, the transaction will be sent at the same time. No feedback count is better then the other when both are under 20 feedbacks on SCF. Although getting to 20 feedbacks is a lot, it is here as a protection measurement and not as punishment for signing up.
    It depends on if the trader is an under 20 trades MSF or has an MSF tag. The rules above tell you what to do with both.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacAndMark View Post
    I also have a MSF because I have less than 20 trades done. So I had to send first.

My trade with the 250 is fine. He replied. Phew.
    If a member has an MSF tag they must ALWAYS send first. It doesn't matter if you have 2 posts on SCF and zero trades. They must send first no matter what. So if you don't get anything, you are just as liable for the trade not going through because you were unfamiliar with the rules.

Just a tip if your under 20 trades, try to make trades with proven traders with over 20 trades and veterans. If they have a MSF just stay away from them until you get your 20 trades completed.

Or people like me who have almost 20 trades. I don't trade with anyone with less than 5 positive trades without a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by SteakNchop View Post
    Or people like me who have almost 20 trades. I don't trade with anyone with less than 5 positive trades without a negative.
    Nope wait til they get 10 lmao just to make sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast