Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Artest ejected for flagrant foul in game 3

Did anyone see this play?

How is that a flagrant foul? He hit the ball before he made any contact with Gasol. Gasol flopped on the ground. It was a good hard foul to prevent him from making the layup.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    This proves my statement: if Ron Artest threw that elbow to Kobe's throat, he'd be suspended.

This series is ridiculous. Kobe should have been suspended and now this?

Well, it shouldn't have been a flagrant foul, but it's not like it was gonna change the outcome of the game.

Wow... Even Kobe admitted it shouldn't be a flagrant foul.

Quote Originally Posted by jeebus86 View Post
    Well, it shouldn't have been a flagrant foul, but it's not like it was gonna change the outcome of the game.
    True. Very true.

Refs did decent-good job today, except for that play.

It takes the Fisher play several minutes to decide if it is a flagrant 2. Then it takes them 30 seconds to eject Artest.

Again, refs are inconsistent.

Is Stu Jackson for blame? David Stern? Seriously, isn't the NBA watching what I'm watching?

Probably not, but now there is a chance that he could get suspended, which would be absurd. The NBA will review the play because it was an ejection.

Quote Originally Posted by underdawg View Post
    True. Very true.

Refs did decent-good job today, except for that play.

It takes the Fisher play several minutes to decide if it is a flagrant 2. Then it takes them 30 seconds to eject Artest.

Again, refs are inconsistent.

Is Stu Jackson for blame? David Stern? Seriously, isn't the NBA watching what I'm watching?
    I think the ref just said "what ever the games over"

Quote Originally Posted by the_future View Post
    Probably not, but now there is a chance that he could get suspended, which would be absurd. The NBA will review the play because it was an ejection.
    I really doubt they'll suspend him, if anything, they'll probably change it back to a flagrant 1.

Quote Originally Posted by mikj48 View Post
    I think the ref just said "what ever the games over"
    That's really not right, especially with ejections/flagrant foul.

I really doubt they'll suspend him, if anything, they'll probably change it back to a flagrant 1.
    Yea, I agree. They can't be that stupid; they'll change it to flagrant 1 or not even a flagrant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast