How do you print Goose Joak Originals?

Josh Thole, New York Mets
    by Paul of Paul's Random Stuff

What is the best way to print Goose Joak cards? Steve from The Sports Card File asked this question a few months ago on behalf of some autograph collectors. Until now, I haven't had a very good answer.

However, with several signed Goose Joak Originals popping up on the interwebs, it's clear that some people have figured it out.

Here are the basics, as far as I can tell:

Baseball Cards are 3.5 inches tall by 2.5 inches wide. Most Goose Joak cards are about three times that size, so you'll want to shrink the cards before printing them.

If you can specify the exact print size, change it to 3.5" x 2.5". There will be a white border.

If you can't, then for most Goose Joak cards, you should resize the image to 36% of its online size. You can do this with even the cheapest of picture editors. In Windows, you can use the built in "MS Paint" editor. Follow these steps, which take about 1 minute per card:

http://goosejoak.blogspot.com/2009/0...riginals.html#
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I found these to be interesting who has ordered them?
    http://www.plaincards.com/Trading.html
    It looks like a great thing for a custom guru!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content