Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BIRTHDAY BOX BREAK!!! Woo Hoo!

BIRTHDAY BOX BREAK!!! Woo Hoo!

I got an 08 SPA and an 09 Finest. Both are sealed hobby boxes. Will let ya know what I get! Will start ripping into them after I buy my wolverine tickets for the wifey and I to see tonight.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Wolverine was pretty good too in my opinion. Stay until the very end after all the credits roll

ok folks - starting now i think! i am gonna need some help from you all in terms of 2009 finest ... who should i be looking out for?

Anything Pence I need haha. All of the refractors are nice. Finest moments autos book pretty good and I think the letter ones the good ones are Price, Bowden, Snider and I am not sure who else. Good luck though

08 SPA Pack 1: Berkman, and Authentic Achievements Sizemore. Hope it gets better than this!

4 - YSL joe gordon
    marquee matchups braun / oswalt - best so far, it looks

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast