Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My $80 money order for your High-End card!

Looking for a one-shot deal. I will buy any team, any player. Autos prefered.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    check the bucket some nice stuff there.
    Checkout my custom cards Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Wow, I would love to have the SPx Jeter auto. If you could sell that one to me for the full $80, that would be amazing. LMK, thanks!

hey man want to work out another deal? Feel free to check my bucket..could really use that $80!

Thanks
    -Matt

Sorry Matt, but I think I'll pass. Looking for Ripkin, Jeter, Topps Sterling and the like.

My Boggs Auto BGS 9.5 that you have looked at before along with the Uggla you wanted...LMK, Thanks!

Guys, I am currently pending with the Jeter auto. All the guy has to do is get his feedback transferred. It might be a little while.

Joey- OFF TOPIC: Can I just snatch the Uggla off of 'ya of 300 CC? LMK, thanks!

if you can add $10 or a card that sells $10 then you can get a Porcello AFLAC auto for $90

Mike- I dunno, Porcello would be a big risk. If the Jeter deal doesn't work out though, you will get a pm!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast