Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another Phils photo, this one:1993!

Hey guys, I've been having such success with my other Phils photos, why not try the 93 team. It doesn't have the whole team on it, instead it hase headshots of 16 guys. Here's the list, and whose addresses I already have:
    Jim Fregosi:1092 Copeland Ct Tarpon Springs, Fl 34689
    Kim Batiste
    Dave Hollins-245 Angle Rd West Seneca, NY 14224
    Milt Thompson-c/o Phils
    Mickey Morandini-290 E Tratebas Rd Chesterton, In 46304
    Darren Daulton-5 Meadow Lane Arkansas City, KS 67005
    Jim Eisenreich-21300 E34st S Independence, Mo 64057
    Lenny Dykstra
    Mitch Williams-c/o MLB Network???
    Curt Schilling
    Wes Chamberlain
    Tommy Greene-6001 Dale Cross Way GlenAllen, Va 23059
    Mariano Duncan-c/o The Dodgers
    John Kruk-c/o ESPN
    Pete Incaviglia
    Terry Mulholland

As alway, I'll keep you guys posted, and any help with the other addresses is appreciated.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I think I have a Mulholland but cannot remember where I got him. Not sure if it was TTM or IP.

Anyway, I havent send to Hollins and hope you the best on that one. I am sending a card to him very soon to check out the addy. Possibly tomorrow. I mentioned that I bought a 93 team photo the other day. I think I may wait and see how you fare with you mailer and then start. I have so many other projects going on right now.

Good to see you back in the site. Get better!

I sent that Hollins out in 2006, and got it back a little over a year later. What did your photo look like? Do you think you could email me a scan?

does williams still do post game live on csn? might want to send there

also, found this on another site, claims it was a success

Incaviglia, Pete (1986) 3517 Marquette Drive Denton TX 76210

Thanks for the inky info. Williams does do CSN postgame sometimes. I've sent him cards there twice with no response. Anyone else I have ever sent to the Wachovia Center(CSN Studios are there) has been pretty good with the responses.

do you live close to philly? not sure if you want to staker-ish, but you could probably get him coming out of the studio after a game lol

Yeah, I'm in Northeast Philly. He usually makes a decent amount of public appearances, I just always seem to be working while he's doing them. I'll get Mitch at some point.

I got Mitch a few months back care of 610 WIP so I am sure he is pretty decent c/o his new work. I also got Inky last year care of the independent team he was managing in TX. Check out wiki for the team name. I don't remember it. I wrote to Mulholland c/o of his bar in Arizona and his home addy with no luck over 1 year. Dykstra is a garbage signer. Good luck with the rest.

I have heard the same about Dykstra but I have seen him during MET FEST??? Its up in north Jersey and there are tons of Mets. I got to think that a few former met/phillies could be there as well. Sid Fernandez (sent to home no luck) Wally Backman (sent to joliet jackhammers twinc, and nothing) and gregg Jefferies (never sent) but It could be worth it if you get a few guys, not just dykstra.

Just a thought.

Talk to incident57, I think he attends it and may be willing to get you a dykstra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast