Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NHL Logo Shield riiight hurrr

NHL Logo Shield riiight hurrr

Hey pulled the St. Louis 1/1 NHL Logo Shield Marty St. Louis. Its on Ebay right now, but i was just seeing if anyone here wanted a chance to grab it first. If you want this card... start throwing offers on the table for either trades or paypal. WILL NOT trade however, for anything but A HIGH end sidney Crosby.... that is all

2. SCC End 2017
    so it would be wrong of me to offer a few crosby base? gl! get something super nice!

i have a ton of game used and low end autos i could offer....total bv would be in the $500 range

card is worth over 1000 SV.....lol

sooo how about a....... forsberg RC lmao

but seriously good luck man hope you gets some good stuff....or a whole lotta cash

You should try to trade it straight up for the Crosby shield that just hit Ebay lol.
    Collecting
    Martin Brodeur-All Cards, Especially High End

Auction style threads are against the rules...you can however take "offers" via PM. if money offers start getting posted this thread will be closed

That crosby shield was pulled by a guy on another site he bought one pack... Crazy all these shields are flying around. Ultimate box price should drop not rise! Good luck selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Captngeetch View Post
    Auction style threads are against the rules...you can however take "offers" via PM. if money offers start getting posted this thread will be closed
    No, never meant for it to be an auction, that is on Ebay. I am just merely taking trade and paypal offers. Offers. I guess I should have mentioned to privately PM me. Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast