Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

  2. #2
    I need you
    Keith Hernandez Sweet Spot auto /40
    Hayden Pen Bowman auto
    Griffey Jr. UD Gold Glove game used

    I have a Flacco patch like this
    http://i2.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/08/bc/ea54_1.JPG
    a Longoria 2008 Bowman Sterling auto
    and a Longoria A&G Ext. Mini from a Rip card

    Let me know what the values on the 3 you have are.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sneekc View Post
    I need you
    Keith Hernandez Sweet Spot auto /40
    Hayden Pen Bowman auto
    Griffey Jr. UD Gold Glove game used

    I have a Flacco patch like this
    http://i2.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/08/bc/ea54_1.JPG
    a Longoria 2008 Bowman Sterling auto
    and a Longoria A&G Ext. Mini from a Rip card

    Let me know what the values on the 3 you have are.
    Sorry really don't have any idea on the bv of those. Stopped collecting baseball so don't have any price guides.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Sorry really don't have any idea on the bv of those. Stopped collecting baseball so don't have any price guides.
    Well I took a look at completed auctions,
    Hernandez is about $10 + or -
    Hayden Penn is a $1 card
    Griffey-- ending in 45 minutes currently $3.99 + $2 shipping--Id give $10

    I could do the Flacco patch straight across for all 3, and I can toss is some chrome base and refractors of a couple of the guys you mentioned.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sneekc View Post
    Well I took a look at completed auctions,
    Hernandez is about $10 + or -
    Hayden Penn is a $1 card
    Griffey-- ending in 45 minutes currently $3.99 + $2 shipping--Id give $10

    I could do the Flacco patch straight across for all 3, and I can toss is some chrome base and refractors of a couple of the guys you mentioned.

    Let me check my Flacco stuff I might have that one.

  6. #6
    hey pcmb for these. I got a lot of new stuff since the last time we spoke
    Iwamura FS Auto
    Morneau TTT
    Morneau Solo Sigs
    Tulo White Ref AUto

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Let me check my Flacco stuff I might have that one.
    I have a couple other high end football items also, I will let you know who they are tonight. If it's a deal breaker I can pass on the Penn auto. I was intending to give it to someone.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    hey pcmb for these. I got a lot of new stuff since the last time we spoke
    Iwamura FS Auto
    Morneau TTT
    Morneau Solo Sigs
    Tulo White Ref AUto
    sorry didn't see anything I need at this time

  9. #9
    Interested in the Tulo white refractor auto and the Griffey game used glove.

  10. #10
    PM me about the stuff of your's that's in my signature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •