Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country
    See 24lakersfranchise24's Items on eBay

Talking Biggest Kobe STEAL!! In a long time..

I think this beats the old kobe auto 2/2 auto patches that i paid $400 for and got $1200 sv for..

2000 Ud Signatures Kobe Bryant Auto 3 Color Patch

There is only 2 of 2000 ud listed in beckett one is $200 bv but its diffrent card and there is a level 2 auto patch with a print run of 8. I only seen 2 or 3 of these in my life.. So maybe this is level 2 and i came out with the steal of the month? Year? i Paid $199 + $3 Shipping..

Praying that it is level 2.. If anyonme has more info on this card please pm me will give 25 cc for more info.. Thanks ALOT!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (4) Sports Card Freaks
    Country

does it say patch on the card? if not, the patch could have been placed in there and the jersey be taken out

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

does it say patch on the card? if not, the patch could have been placed in there and the jersey be taken out

These did come with patches last 2 or 3 i saw all had 3 color patches.. Just for the update..This is not a fake..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

SICK Kobe!!!

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

Thanks tell me guys if you have more info.. I think this is the holy grail with a print run of only 8.. If so it might be a $500-1000 card easy.. But wont sell it ever!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (4) Sports Card Freaks
    Country

These did come with patches last 2 or 3 i saw all had 3 color patches.. Just for the update..This is not a fake..

very nide card then. congrats!!!

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

very nide card then. congrats!!!

Yea it is.. Just need more info on it.. To make it a for sure steal.l Hopefully its not a bust.. but still a good deal IMO for a kobe auto patch

SCF Rewards
    Country

i was gonna buy that but saw that crease in the middle and i was like..... nah screw it.

sick card for a KB collector tho

SCF Rewards
    Country

SICK deal!

However there is a crease going out on his jersey from the patch.

Also, I thought the level 2 ones said "level 2" on the front...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very nice pick-up and sweet looking patch! I've seen these auto/patch Kobe's before, but i don't know if they were hand numbered or not. But I could check on beckett for you.

And I doubt it's fake (Who would want to ruin a Kobe auto?). But just to be on the safe side, make sure to examine the card thoroughly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast